Extensive business experience is essential for knowledgeable facilitators
- designs and delivers a wide range of corporate learning workshops, programs, and seminars
- analyzes and implements business plans and objectives
- creates and conducts computer training labs.
As professional writers, Ariel’s facilitators understand the writing process
A professional writer since 1981, Bob has written and produced
- a broad range of marketing materials including blogs, web content, brochures, and press releases
- instructional material and step-by-step procedure guides.
Partial list of Bob’s clients: Aetna, Inc., EMD Millipore, Inc., Amgen, Inc., Express Scripts, AT&T Corp., Genzyme Corporation, Boston Children’s Hospital, McKesson Information Solutions, Brown University, Taco, Inc., Bryant University, Towers Perrin, Collette Tours, Vis
Facilitator education and diversity enrich the training experience
Bob is the resident film critic for a Rhode Island publication–The East Side Monthly and a frequent contributor of features for SO Rhode Island Magazine. He has also created, scripted, and conducted video courses in various computer applications, including word processing, spreadsheets, and graphics. These videos are distributed throughout North America. Bob holds an M.A. in English from the University of Rhode Island.