Meg is passionate about using the power of the arts to facilitate deeper connections between people and within their work. A classically trained professional actor living in New York City, she has over sixteen years of experience as a performer on stage, screen and in voice-overs and audiobooks. She also has an extensive background in the business world as a project manager, business writer and communications consultant.
Meg has worked extensively with a wide range of business segments, including tech, education non-profits and the financial industry. Select clients include: Global Brands Group, Work & Co, Bank of America, BD Corporation, Viacom, Percolate, Le Camp (@ The Grind), Head Start, Early Learn, Administration For Children’s Services
Communications Consulting, Project Management, & Business Writing for multiple clients, including a non-profit educational organization serving over 1,000 families in the New York area.
- Has appeared in network and cable television series; regional theatre productions; national commercials, voiceovers, and audio books.
- Has voiced various characters on Seasons 2 – 4 of the critically acclaimed TV comedy Inside Amy Schumer.
- She is a singer-songwriter and has performed with a number of bands over the years, ranging from punk to folk.
- Her album of original music, Theory of Gravity, is available on iTunes
Education and Credentials
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA) from the University of Washington in Seattle.
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst (theatre and psychology).
- A Guthrie Experience for Young Actors in Training
- Acting on Impulse Improvisation