Kate’s theatre career has allowed her to tour extensively, working on production and projects throughout the UK and Japan, as well as in the US, Finland, Korea and Lebanon. She is passionate about the arts, storytelling, and Shakespeare — and teaches these subjects as a visiting lecturer at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts, London Program. Kate is bi-lingual and can deliver our programs in both English and German.
Kate’s list of clients has grown to include: Harvard University, American Express, Coca-cola, Procter & Gamble, Oliver Wyman, HSBC (Duke), Citi
Prior to Ariel, Kate has served as a Visiting Lecturer at London South Bank University (13 years) and is practicing conflict coach, mediator, and Restorative Justice practitioner. Kate has been a Director of Square One since 2014.
- Director and Learning Associate at the National Theatre in London since 1996
- Freelance theatre director, storyteller and participatory arts facilitator
- Previously worked as Community Director of the Orange Tree Theatre in Richmond, UK
- Held the position of Staff Director, English Shakespeare Company
- Held the position of Staff Director, Deutsches Schauspielhaus, Hamburg (National Theatre of Germany)
Education and Credentials
- Master of Arts (MA) in English Literature from Cambridge University
- Master of Arts (MA) in History of Art from the Courtauld Institute of Art
- Master of Science (MSc) in Conflict Resolution and Mediation Studies from the University of London and Institute of Family Therapy