Master the art of strategic storytelling
Everyone loves a good story — especially your prospects. Does your team have the skills to make stories come alive?
Our team will teach yours how to develop and communicate compelling stories to form strong connections with your audience.
Storytelling training’s positive impact on business
Storytelling is a valuable tool that authentically engages listeners with messaging that influences them to take desired actions. It paves the way for change, encourages the adoption of new ideas, and leaves prospects wanting to invest in your products or services. It does so by:
- Forming connections with audiences:
Engaging and relevant stories that create a relatable connection between audience and storyteller help to build relationships. They allow listeners to place their trust and support in a person, which then carries over to the company they work for.
- Eliciting a positive response in listeners:
Stories that encourage an emotional response in listeners are more likely to result in their positively responding to the information that is being shared with them.
- Conveying the value of ideas, products, or services:
Powerful stories are memorable and serve as a catalyst for meaningful conversations. They hold listeners’ attention and enhance their ability to retain information.
- Moving people to take action:
Compelling stories add context, history, and relevancy to whatever the storyteller is trying to achieve. They create purpose, which helps move listeners to take desired actions.
ROI of Storytelling Training
92%92% of consumers prefer information in the form of a story.*
22xStories are up to 22x more memorable than facts.**
50%Companies with the highest empathy ranking increased earnings by 50%.***
* One Spot
** Jennifer Gartner, a professor of marketing at Stanford Graduate School
*** Global Empathy Index report
Flexible Training Whenever You Need, Wherever You Are
No matter your organization’s goals, location, or schedule,
our experiential learning programs are tailored to your needs and available in two interactive formats:
Corporate Storytelling Training for Executives, Managers, High Potentials, & Salespeople
Find the Ideal Storytelling Training Program Tailored to Your Needs
Whatever your unique corporate storytelling training goals are, Ariel can help you achieve them. We’ll do so by working together to define your storytelling training goals and then customizing our experiential storytelling programs to meet them.
For over 25 years, our innovative and engaging storytelling training programs have been teaching participants to achieve business objectives via storytelling. Each is led by dynamic facilitators who blend best practices from actor training with specific, actionable business behaviors.
- Delivery: In-person format, up to 24 participants; virtual format, up to 10 participants
- Audience: Leaders at every level who rely on relationships for success
- Timing: In person, one day or half day; virtual, two three-hour sessions; or tailored to your needs.
- Content: Participants learn presence skills as well as how to communicate expressively, use stories in a business setting, source stories, and tell a story with impact.
- Real Results: Participants will leave knowing how to communicate, inspire, and move people to action using the power of storytelling.
- Agile Storytelling
- Delivery: In-person format, up to 24 participants
- Audience: Sales professionals
- Timing: One day, half day, or tailored to your needs.
- Content: Participants are asked to do some interesting reading and conduct a self-evaluation of their current communication skills and experience prior to the program. During the program, they work in pairs for many of the lively exercises, engage in dynamic discussions, and apply their sales storytelling skills to role-played scenarios taken from their real work lives.
- Real Results: Participants will leave knowing how to integrate stories into sales conversations, build relationships through presence and listening, and connect with prospects and clients.