We use experiential techniques to get participants to try and practice new behaviors. We push boundaries, getting participants to leave their comfort zones and push themselves. We take on a coaching mindset, where participants practice coaching others. We personalize by providing individual feedback and time for self-reflection. Combined, this powerful approach to learning is a catalyst for changing behaviors to achieve greater authenticity, communication and success.
For more than 25 years, Ariel has developed, tested, and refined powerful and authentic communication skills to drive better performance for leaders and their teams.
How are we different from other providers?
Memorable and transformative. Everything is designed to allow participants to learn through practice and leave with actionable takeaways. We invite participants to be fully present, work as a group, and learn from each other.
Active coaching, not just feedback, works to change behaviors in the moment.
Our highly perceptive facilitators quickly identify what’s working and what needs work for each participant, so they can focus on improving specific skills.
We use facilitators with substantial acting, directing, and business experience who are excellent coaches.
We use transformative and experiential exercises that combine participants’ “head” and “heart” (intellect and emotional intelligence) for stronger impact.
The Transferability of Learned Skills
The skills we teach are immediately applicable for business communications, and we make those applications clear to participants.
Participants leave with a deeper self-awareness and connection by sharing their story. They open up and take increased risks in self-development and skill building.
Every participant walks away with real experience in how to change key behaviors by using an Action Plan for change.
Ariel is also proud to be a Certified B Corporation. We are legally required to consider the impact of our decisions on our team members, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment. There are only 2,655 Certified B Corporations, representing 150 Industries, across 60 Countries that share one unifying goal—driving a global movement of people using business as a force for good.
Our team and facilitators have one goal
- we want to make an impact—on you personally and on your organization—to help drive business success
- we want you to focus on being present, in person or virtually, and to be an effective communicator.
- we want to help you optimize your communication skills so you present and write in a clear and concise way that is readily understood by multiple audiences, and inspires and motivates them to take action
- we want to help you be authentic in your relationships to build trust, credibility, and vulnerability with your teams, clients, prospects, and partners
- and we want this for your entire organization, too.