Patricia has been an advocate of the arts all her adult life, whether it be on the stage, in the classroom, corporation, community, or the clinical setting. She has been with Ariel since 1993 and has led leadership development and communication programs for many organizations worldwide. She firmly believes that everyone has a creative impulse and that memorable business professionals who lead and communicate with impact and confidence harness this impulse — and, with guidance and coaching — bring a unique expression and quality of authenticity to their leadership that motivates and inspires others to be the best they can be.
Since first finding her passion for delivering learning solutions through the lens of an actress, Patricia has spent over 25 years in the training field. In that time she has accumulated an extensive list of clients, including: Capital One, American Express, Procter & Gamble, Liberty Mutual, Ericsson, Harvard Business School, Darden School of Business, Tufts Dental School, General Electric, Deloitte, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
In addition to her work with Ariel, Patricia served as Director of Curriculum for The Saltwater Institute from 2001-2004. She is also the founder of €œBe Your Note€ Services, a private practice offering leadership coaching and music therapy.
- Played the role of Hermoine in Shakespeare’s The Winter’s Tale at the American Renaissance Theater, Portland Stage Company, in Portland, Maine.
- Performed as Rumour and Kate in Shakespeare’s Henry IV Part 2 at the American Renaissance Theater in Portland, Maine.
- Played Alice James in Susan Sontag’s Alice in Bed at the Oak Street Theater in Portland, Maine. Also wrote and received a grant from the Maine Arts Commission to co-produce this Maine premiere production.
- Performed as Emily Dickinson in an original chamber play, A Solitude of Space: An Evening with Emily Dickinson at Berklee College of Music. Included were 10 original songs set to the poetry of Ms. Dickinson, with 2 songs receiving awards for Best Songwriting.
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English from Auburn University
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Music Therapy from Berklee College of Music
- Master of Arts (MA) in Theater and Interpretation from Northwestern University
- Board Certified Music Therapist €“ MT-BC
- Certified Neurologic Music Therapist €“ NMT