Brigid lives in Sydney, Australia and brings a broad life experience to her role as an Ariel facilitator. After directing and acting from a young age, Brigid’s love of theater and skill of bringing people together led her to found several theater companies. Brigid is less interested in perfection when it comes to theater and facilitation–more so in enabling others’ expression and ability to embrace change. She works to create a supportive and inquisitive environment, and always showcases her dry sense of humor.
Brigid has worked extensively in the business and education areas. Her clients include: Telstra (Telecommunications), University of Western Sydney, QBE Workers Compensation, Caltex, CBA Group (Commonwealth Bank), Exxon Mobil, APRA (Australian Prudential Regulatory Authority), Allianz Insurance
Brigid has been a corporate trainer since 2010, working as an individual contributor. Her arts career spanned 30 years in theater, film, and television. Combining her business and artistic skills, she founded Urban Myth Theatre (Unley Youth Theatre) and was the Artistic Director for four years. She also managed the Sydney Travelling Film Festival, was the producer of Eat Carpet for SBS Television, and was involved in several theater development projects.
- Founding member of Legs on the Wall, a physical theater troupe
- Wrote, produced, and directed short films that screened at numerous international festivals: Second Thoughts and Before 9.30
- Acted in several seasons of Sit.com with Sidetrack Performance Group
- Founding director of Urban Myth Theatre (Unley Youth Theatre) Adelaide
- Performer with The Party Line
- Co-founder Original Productions, actor in From the Edge of the Volcano
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor Communications, Philosophy and Film: University of Technology, Sydney
- Bachelor Media, First Class Honors, Film: Macquarie University, Sydney
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment: CBD College Sydney