Peggy Leyden is passionate about the people side of the business. Having spent nearly 30 years consulting, coaching, and training professionals nationwide, Peggy has seen how success comes down to whether individuals are able to do their best work. That’s why she is dedicated to helping organizations better harness their talent while enabling individuals to do more of the work they love.
Drawing on her deep experience working in senior-level positions for RR Donnelley, Arthur Andersen Business Consulting, and The Northern Trust Company, as well as her background facilitating Franklin Covey training, Peggy brings a wealth of knowledge to her clients. Whether consulting for organizations or individual executives, Peggy is adept at drilling down and uncovering the roadblocks to improvement. She sets herself apart by truly partnering with clients to develop actionable steps for bridging the gap from where they are to where they want to be. Her high-energy, dynamic style redefines how people think about professional development.
Peggy currently serves on the Illinois Business Consulting Advisory Board, a position she’s held for over 9 years.
- MBTI Teaming Solutions
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
- DiSC for Teams
- KF 360
- StrengthsFinder Teaming Sessions
- Effective Listening Model
- Drexler- Sibbett Team Performance Model
- Blanchard’s Situational Leadership II
- Tracom Social Styles
- Challenging Conversations Model
- Building Trust Module
- Master of Science in Management and Organizational Behavior, Illinois Benedictine University
- Bachelor of Science in Journalism – Public Relations, Ball State University
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Stress Management & Wellness
- Team Culture & Strategy
- Teaming Interventions
- Women in the Workplace