Marc Chase is one of Ariel’s online and in-person facilitators, webinar presenters, and coaches. With a background in television and radio broadcasting as well voice acting, Marc has over two decades of experience working in both remote and in-studio environments, which has developed his ability to build authentic relationships with global audiences.
Marc has always had a keen interest in training, coaching, and mentoring. During his time in television, he provided mentoring and advice to budding young anchors. In radio, he trained and developed an award-winning news department. He now provides coaching to senior managers and leaders through Ariel, Marc has worked with major clients all across the world, including: Google, Nike, eBay, Citi bank, Red Hat, BASF, Procter & Gamble, Bayer, BMW, Red Bull, and many others.
Marc has worked as a voice actor, television anchor, radio host, facilitator, and coach for the last 25 years. He also has extensive experience in developing start-ups, with most recent focus in the virtual meetings hosting environment.
Currently based in the Czech Republic, Marc has built an international client network and continues to seek opportunities around the world.
- Extensive experience in voice acting
- He is regularly called on to be the ‘Voice of God’ as well as being an announcer to some of the world’s leading brands
- Short-and long-form improv training with a group based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Education and Credentials
- Studied Economics at the University of South Africa
- The voice of some of the biggest brands and companies in the world across different territories
- Proven Authentic presentation style for virtual, in-person, and studio environments
- Extensive experience in facilitating Ariel’s programs, including Leadership Presence, Virtual Presence, Managing Hybrid Teams, Storytelling, High Stakes Conversations, and Train the Trainer