Marc Chase is one of Ariel’s online Virtual Presence facilitators. With a background in television and radio broadcasting as well voice acting, Marc has over two decades of experience working in remote and in-studio environments which has developed his ability to build authentic relationships to his audiences both in person and virtually.
Marc has always had a keen interest in training, coaching and mentoring. During his time in television, he provided mentoring an advice to budding young anchors. In radio, he trained and developed an award winning news department.
Marc’s has worked with major clients all across the world including:
- Red Bull
Marc has worked as a voice actor, television anchor, radio host and media consultant for the last 20 years. He also has extensive experience as an entrepreneur, having developed businesses from specialist event management to bespoke website.
Originally from South Africa and now based in Malta by the Mediterranean, Marc has built an international client base and continued to seek opportunities around the world.
- Extensive experience in voice acting
- He is regularly called on to be the ‘Voice of God’ as well as being an announcer to some of the world leading brands
- Short and long form improve training with a group based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Education and Credentials
- Studied economics at the University of South Africa
- He was the youngest ever host for a commercial talk radio station as well as being the national voice for the largest television network provider for many years
- Has been running his own business for over two decades