Nat is a management trainer, actor, teacher, and director. He currently designs and facilitates programs in such areas as leadership, presence, teambuilding and coaching for corporate and not-for-profit clients around the world. He is especially passionate about his non-profit work on ex-prisoner support and elderly care, as well as leadership coaching and development for education leaders.
Since joining Ariel, Nat has accumulated an extensive list of clientele, including: Capital One, Deloitte Harvard Business School, Procter & Gamble, Fiat Chrysler, Sonae, Liberty Mutual, McDonalds, Coca-Cola, IBM
Nat’s business experience spans several decades, including owning his own business, Ocean & the Muse Cruises, and maintaining a private practice as a consultant. He also spent 4 years as Artistic Director for The Poets’ Theater of Cambridge, Mass.
- Eight-year veteran of Boston’s Shear Madness show.
- Has appeared in hundreds of commercials, feature films, TV dramas, training films, live trade shows and new product promotions.
- Has instructed students in acting, movement, and improvisation at various New England colleges.
Education and Credentials
- B.A. in Theater from Wesleyan University
- M.A. in Drama Therapy from Lesley University
- RDT – Registered Drama Therapist
Sample Coaching Assignments
- Ongoing coaching relationship with CIO of European-based retail and telecom firm on presence, coaching, client/employee relations and leadership skills.
- Coached CEO and CFO of international investment bank for two years. Primary focus was on leadership presence and client/employee relations.• Worked over four years with a Senior Partner/Office Administrator of international consulting firm on presentation and leadership skills.