Brian Davies is a consultant, facilitator and coach in the areas of leadership development, team building and the management of change. He combines his knowledge of the corporate world with his experience in the media and the performing arts to help clients develop an authentic presence. He believes in making the most of life’s opportunities and helping others to realize their full potential. His interests include T’ai Chi, Argentinean tango and organizing adventure trips for charity.
Brian has led successful trainings for clients in many industries, particularly in financial services, packaging, and consumer goods. Examples include: Procter & Gamble, American Express, McDonald’s, Abbott Labs, Coca-Cola, Oliver Wyman, Thyssen Krupp, HSBC Bayer, Unilever, Philips
Brian brings to Ariel an extensive background in the corporate world. He has worked for various media organizations, including the BBC, and is currently the managing partner of VisionWorks, a leadership development consultancy. Brian is a faculty member at Ashridge, one of Europe’s leading business schools.
- Performed in major national UK tours of several musicals as an actor and singer
- Performed as an actor in many of the regional theatres throughout the UK
- Directed plays at the Edinburgh International Festival
Education and Credentials
- B.A. (Hons) in English from London University
- M.B.A. from London Business School
- Post Graduate Teaching Certificate from London University
- Professional Certified Coach credential from Ashridge Business School
Sample Coaching Assignments
- Worked closely with a senior partner in a global management consultancy to develop the ability to build relationships both internally and externally and to create a sense of dynamism in client meetings.
- Worked with a newly appointed main board director in financial services to develop a more inclusive leadership style and to create more impact in client, peer and team interactions.
- Ongoing coaching relationship with the UK CEO of a global retailing group to build her confidence and develop a more impactful communication style.