Anuraag Rai has spent over 30 years serving organizations and their development needs. His sharp focus, when working with leaders and teams, helps them accomplish superior and sustained performance. Whether the client is a new hire or an existing contributor, Anuraag partners with leaders to maximize their performance and unleash their potential.
Improving team synergy is another of Anuraag’s fields of expertise. By consciously leveraging team strengths and awareness of blind spots, teams can significantly impact collaboration, positivity, and bottom-line results.
Not only does Anuraag work with the c-suite, presidents, and VPs, but he also has implemented programs for young business managers. The programs have emphasized growth, building for the future, career advancement, role transitions, and expansions.
Previously, Anuraag has led the HR function at the company level with large enterprises for both domestic and international markets, along with supporting the company’s top leadership – the Executive / Management Committee and its board members. He has worked in the following industries: Manufacturing (auto-components, cement, engineering products, specialized chemicals, steel, polyester, refractories), infrastructure (cross-country projects & real estate), IT (engineering/technology) and lifestyle, FMCG & service.
- Applied Positive Psychology (CAPP), TFC.NY
- Assessor – Extended DISC & Psytech Tools
- Marshall Goldsmith Stake-Holder Centric Coaching (MGSCC)
- NEWS Coaching, Switzerland
- Change Management Practitioner, APMG
- GROW Model, ACTH Program
- Hogan Assessments – Coach & Consultant
- NLP Practitioner
- Power Coach, APC, Coaching & Leadership International (CLI)
- Team Performance Coach, TCI
- Bachelor of Laws LL. B, Ravi Shankar University, Raipur
- Post Graduate, Personnel Management -Nagpur University
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Collaborative Coaching
- Conflict Resolution
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- Leadership Development
- Performance Mediocrity
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Strategic HR & Organizational Consulting
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Leaders Selection – Lateral & internal
- Executive strategic transition Coaching