Extensive business experience is essential for knowledgeable facilitators
Sue’s professional experience includes
- designing, developing, and delivering training materials in the areas of leadership, process improvement, and problem-solving
- leading and managing a professional staff for over 14 years
- providing executive and leadership coaching
As professional writers, Ariel’s facilitators understand the writing process
Sue’s professional writing experience includes
- writing module training courses for global companies and audiences
- facilitating training programs in business and email writing
- writing articles for corporate newsletters and periodicals reaching global audiences
- founding an international newsletter while living in Europe
Partial list of Sue’s clients
- ConAgra Foods
- Ford Motor Company
- Henniges Automotive
- Michigan Association of CPAs
- Solvay S.A.
Facilitator education and diversity enrich the training experience
Sue earned a BS in Journalism at Michigan State University and an MSBA in the Science of Leadership from Madonna University, Michigan. She possesses many certifications in areas related to leadership development and coaching.
Since establishing her own business over 20 years ago, Sue has taught leadership development courses, including business writing, for both large and small companies. She edits training and development coursework materials for Ford Motor Company, Denver Water, among others.