Extensive business experience is essential for knowledgeable facilitators.
Sue’s professional experience include
- designing, developing, and delivering training materials in the areas of leadership, process improvement, and problem solving
- leading and managing a professional staff for more than 14 years
- providing executive and leadership coaching.
As professional writers, Ariel’s facilitators understand the writing process .
Sue’s professional writing experience include
- writing module training courses for global companies and audiences
- facilitating training programs in business and email writing
- writing articles for corporate newsletters and periodicals reaching global audiences
- founding an international newsletter while living in Europe.
Partial list of Sue’s clients are: ConAgra Foods, Henniges Automotive, Federal-Mogul, Michigan Association of CPAs, Ford Motor Company, Solvay S.A.
Facilitator education and diversity enrich the training experience Sue earned a BS in Journalism at Michigan State University and an MSBA in the Science of Leadership from Madonna University, Michigan. She possesses many certifications in areas related to leadership development.
Since establishing her own business in 1998, Sue has taught leadership development courses, including business writing, for both large and small companies. She edits training and development coursework materials for Ford Motor Company, among others.