Lula embodies a unique combination of skills, as a multilingual Actor, Facilitator, and Trainer with over two decades of experience. He is constantly delivering training programs in the four languages he is fluent in: English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish. He also has a conversational level in Italian and German. Having lived in the UK, France, and Brazil, Lula has worked with a host of world-leading organisations and creative collaborators globally. Clients and business partners often mention his enthusiasm, diligence, and capacity to connect with diverse audiences and cohorts of all walks of life and different levels of seniority.
Lula’s expertise in training is far-reaching. He is very passionate about helping leaders to embrace their strengths and develop their skills. His clients include a variety of top-tier multinational organisations across many industries such as Pepsico, Volkswagen, KPMG, Dell, GE, PWC, Kraft Heinz, DLA Piper, Heathrow Airport London, amongst others.
Lula’s contributions have earned him the “Best Newcomer” award from the international behavioural science company The MindGym. His versatility is underscored by the variety of other jobs he has done previously: talent agent, museum guide accredited by the French Ministry of Cultural Affairs, and teacher at ESCE, one of the most prestigious business schools in France.
As an actor, Lula has worked for more than 25 years in film, TV, video games, voice over, theatre, and corporate role-play. A few of his acting credits include:
- TV Series WAR ON DRUGS.
- Feature Film 50 KISSES, Rhode Island Festival award.
- Animation Feature Film ANOTHER DAY OF LIFE, 9 major International Awards including a Goya, a European Film award, and a San Sebastian Festival award.
- VR film MUNDURUKU by Greenpeace, Raindance Festival award.
- Theatre show POILU & TOMMY, nominated Best Production at the Off West-End awards (London).
- Theatre show LE PETIT PRINCE, European tour in 7 countries.
- Theatre show SPEAK LOW IF YOU SPEAK LOVE (Shakespeare’s Sonnets), Hampton Court Palace (London).
Education and Credentials
- Theatre Studies at La Sorbonne Nouvelle University in Paris.