Hava is a dynamic facilitator whose zone of magic lies at the intersection of business, the performing arts, and transformational coaching. Prior to joining Ariel, Hava spent years as a product leader in the tech industry before founding and exiting her own company in the plant-based nutrition space. Armed with decades of experience in acting and performance, Hava saw how these skills uniquely empowered her to tell her brand story, pitch to investors, and sell her vision. For the last several years, Hava has applied these insights as a coach for start-up founders, executives, and ambitious employees, cultivating their authentic leadership style from the inside-out.
Hava can be found behind the scenes coaching leaders and facilitating workshops for teams at:
- Cornell Tech
- Breakthrough AI
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- CFA Corp
Hava is a serial entrepreneur who has successfully launched and exited ventures in the CPG space, specifically Terraseed. Prior to this, Hava spent 7+ years working as a product leader at tech companies, such as SoundCloud, Gaia, and Coinsetter. Hava’s experience with culture-building, entrepreneurship, and start-up culture informs her practice as an executive coach and facilitator.
- Founding member of a multi-disciplinary performance art collective based in Somerville, MA.
- A professional vocalist and frontwoman of the touring punk band Sidebody.
- Played at music festivals around the nation such as Arise and Sat Nam Festival.
- Featured roles in New England regional stage productions and short films since the age of 5 and was raised in a house of performers.
- Extensively trained in the Meisner Acting Technique.
Education and Credentials
- BA in self-designed major Liberation Technologies from New York University
- Over 450+ Hours of Yoga and Mindfulness Training