Dawn Ziegerer is an entrepreneur with decades of experience in communications. She is a clinical extrovert who loves helping others stretch beyond what they think they can do. She helps people overcome mental obstacles that stand in the way of goals.
- On-air personality/producer, “Fun with Dick and Jane” morning show, Lite 99, State College, PA
- On-air personality/producer, “The Morning Splash with Boss Frog and Ann Phibian,” Big Froggy 101, State College, PA
- On-air personality/producer, “Sue Squatch,” middays and afternoon drive, Bigfoot Country, Lewistown, PA
Dawn left country radio to become a life coach for people looking for a relationship after a divorce. She hosts a podcast called “Love After Divorce” and runs a weekly support group in her community. Dawn also taught writing at Penn State University. She mentored students in writing, business plans, memoirs, and academic articles. Her copyrighting company, Creative Mind for Rent, helped small businesses maintain market share. In addition to everything else Dawn has accomplished in her professional life, she also spent many years in promotions and advertising for businesses such as nightclubs.
Education and Credentials
- M.A. in Media Studies, Penn State University
- B.S. in Broadcasting & Film, University of Central Missouri
- Life coach training/certification: The Hollingsworth School & The Life Coach School