Olga Lucia Toro, MS, MCC, is an executive coach, leadership trainer, facilitator, and human development consultant. She has worked as an executive coach, leadership trainer, and consultant to Latin American private corporations and large non-profit organizations for almost two decades. She currently works with first- and second-level executives and teams individually and collectively to make sustainable changes. Through this process, she accelerated building a leadership culture throughout their organizations.
During the past seven years, she has been the head coach to Sumicol, a non-metal mining company, providing individual and team coaching to the CEO and his team of Directors. As part of a massive effort of the company to establish a culture of leadership based on self-awareness, personal transformation, and accountability for results, Olga Lucía and her team created Lidérate, a program based on coaching to strengthen the leadership skills of managers, coordinators, and high potentials.
With the Kellogg Foundation (Battle Creek, MI), she coordinated and trained the Leadership and Social Development Program in Central America, Andean Region, and Northeastern Brazil. She also helped design SABMiller’s LATAM Leadership Development Program, with a strong coaching component for first-, second-, and third-level executives and high potentials. She was a coach and trainer for delegate executive cohorts and second-level executives across Latin America seeking to enhance their leadership presence and capabilities.
She has also coached executives across industries, namely retail, oil, mining, health care, agro-industrial, pharmaceutical, commodities manufacturing, construction, import-export, and human development, among others. Her clients include Ecopetrol, SABMiller Latam, Cerveceria Nacional-Ecuador, Backus-Peru, Syngenta, Holcim-Costa Rica, Corona, Sumicol, Oriéntame, and Sunao Trading.
She was a founding member and recent Past President of the Colombia Chapter of the International Coach Federation (ICF), and she is a partner and senior coach trainer and consultant at Coaching Hall International ACTP, leadership trainer and coach at Merck with Performance Impact, and adjunct faculty member of the Center for Creative Leadership. Olga Lucia is the author of two books and several articles on corporate social responsibility, coaching in community settings, and other topics.
She is based in Bogota, Colombia, and is fluent in Spanish, English, French, and Portuguese.
- Master Certified Coach (MCC), International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Professional Essence Coach at Coaching Hall International
- Team Coach at the Center for Evolutionary Leadership
- The Leadership Circle Profile 360º
- The Leadership Culture Survey
- Master of Science in Latin American Studies, University of Paris III, Sorbonne Nouvelle
- Licenciate and Specialization in Philosophy, Javeriana University, Bogota, Colombia
- Research Specialization, State University of Rio de Janeiro
- Humanistic Psychotherapies
- Cross-Cultural Coaching and Facilitation
- Executive Coaching for Results
- Facilitation in Challenging Situations
- Immunity to Change Matrix
- Leadership & Human Development Consulting
- Leadership Training and Development
- Team Coaching & Development
- Training of Coaches and Coach Leaders
- Workshop Design and Facilitation