Founding and Managing Partner of Executive Coaching Connections (ECC), Kathy Green is an industry veteran with more than 30 years of experience in HR, leadership, and team/organizational development within Fortune 500 companies.
As a proven business leader, Kathy led human resources and organizational development efforts both domestically and internationally at Baxter Healthcare, Kraft Foods, and Ameritech. Having performed as an officer, Kathy is highly experienced in the challenges that executives face.
In addition to her business leadership, Kathy has over 20 years of coaching experience, including having developed ECC’s proprietary coaching methodology. With extensive training and experience in emotional management, mental modeling, voice dialogue, change management, and advanced facilitation, Kathy is most widely known for her skill and expertise in coaching senior executives and their teams. Her global client list is comprised of leading companies across multiple industries including Abbott, Astellas, Bank of Montreal/Harris Bank, Charter Manufacturing, ITW, Lancaster Health Group, PepsiCo, SAP, Shell, and US Foods.
Kathy holds a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin. She also completed studies in Cognitive Restructuring at Harvard Mind/Body Institute and is an Executive Coaching partner for executives in the Kellogg Advanced Management Program/Enterprise program for C-Suite leaders and team coaching for the Kellogg EMBA program, at Northwestern University.
- 360 By Design®
- Benchmarks 360 (CCL)
- Emotional Competence Inventory
- Executive Dimensions®
- Hogan Assessments
- ICF (International Coaching Federation) – PCC
- Leadership Styles Inventory & Climate Survey
- Organization and Relationship Systems at Work (ORS@Work™) (CRR Global)
- PDI feedback questionnaires
- The Leadership Circle
- Studies in Cognitive Restructuring, Harvard Mind/Body Institute
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Business Administration, University of Wisconsin
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Business Consulting
- Collaborative Change
- Conflict Resolution & Team Intervention
- Executive Coaching
- Executive On-Boarding
- Executive Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Leadership Development
- Meeting/Program Facilitation
- Visioning & Strategic Planning