Johannes Theron is a professional theater director, actor, and educator. He has delivered executive education programs in Europe, the United States, and the Middle East to a variety of multinational organizations. He has considerable experience in coaching not only actors and artists, but individuals of many nationalities and from all walks of life. Johannes speaks 4 languages fluently — English, French, Dutch, and Afrikaans — and can deliver his programs in any of these tongues.
Johannes has delivered numerous successful trainings to Fortune 500 organizations and higher education institutions across the globe. Notable clients include: Coca-Cola, Proctor & Gamble, American Express, BASF, Harvard Business School, Oliver Wyman, Bain Capital, Dior, Chanel, Bostik, Société Générale, BNP Paribas Bank
Johannes has served in a number of leadership roles in his business career, including Director at Theron Training, Hart Training and Archipelago Theatre, all in Europe. He has also taught in universities and colleges in Europe, the U.S., Mexico, South Africa, and Israel.
- Member of Roy Hart Theatre in France.
- Directed the play Kaspar, the first full-length drama of Austrian playwright Peter Handke.
- Directed the play The Key, based on a famous novel written by Nobel Prize Laureate Junichiro Tanizaki.
- Directed and performed in Eugene Ionesco’s Le Roi se Meurt (Exit the King).
Education and Credentials
- B.Admin from Pretoria University of South Africa
- Diploma from London’s prestigious Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art