Byron is a stage and television actor, educator, published author, keynote speaker, and a senior consultant with a focus on leadership development and change management. He has designed and led training programs globally for over a decade. Byron has a unique approach to coaching that is based in the world of figure skating, where he is an accomplished championship level athlete and Olympic coach. In addition to his corporate clients, he has coached principals, teachers, and administrators in nationally recognized public school districts and serves on the education committee as a mentor with the Professional Skaters Association, an international coaching organization.
Byron’s list of clients has grown to include: Shell Oil, American Express, Cisco Systems, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Federal Reserve Bank, Capital One, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, General Electric, Time Warner, Citi Bank, Booz Allen Hamilton, Executive Education Programs at Harvard, Duke, Columbia, and Darden
In addition to serving as president of his own company, Triple Axel Executive Coaching, Byron has gained invaluable experience as board president, vice president, and director roles for nonprofits, and as the Director of Skating for Washington Ice Skating Association, Seattle. Byron devoted a decade to the hospitality and restaurant industry and is working on his first book on leadership.
- Performed as Richie Walters in A Chorus Line
- Skated in the Ice Capades with Kirk Cameron and Rita Merano
- Played Barnaby in Hello, Dolly! at the Wheelock Family Theater in Boston
- Acted as a leading player in production of Pippin
Education and Credentials
- Double Master Rated Coach, Professional Skaters Association (PSA)
- Certified Change Management Practitioner, Prosci
- Course work in Mass Communications, Emerson College
- Essential Facilitation certification, Interaction Associates
- Graduate, Landmark Education
- Corporate video training for Staples Corporation