Extensive business experience is essential for knowledgeable facilitators
Pete’s experience includes more than 15 years of program management and development. He now leverages his leadership and public speaking skills as an executive coach and trainer. Pete has experience with
- part-day, full-day and multi-day trainings
- online training platforms
- direct contributors and emerging leaders
- directors, VPs and the C-suite.
Pete has led trainings for as few as 5 people and spoken to crowds as large as 2,000. He has trained people from diverse locations, including Brazil, the UK, Malta, Egypt, China, Dubai, and India.
As professional writers, Ariel’s facilitators understand the writing process
Pete has extensive writing and editing experience. In 15 years of leadership, he wrote, edited, and supervised the production of countless business documents. In addition, he
- has had articles published in an international coaching newsletter
- rewrites resumes, cover letters and other documents for self-pay clients
- maintains his own blog. Partial list of Pete’s clients: PayPal, eBay, Genentech, HSBC Bank, Citibank, Autodesk, Cigna Health, Stanford University
Facilitator education and diversity enrich the training experience
Pete received a B.A. in English and later a B.A. in Psychology, both from the University of Utah. He received his Master’s in Social Welfare from UC Berkeley. Pete has trained with the Coaches Training Institute and the International Coach Federation, earning the titles of Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) and Professional Certified Coach (PCC).