Margot is a communication coach who empowers clients to speak with presence, ease, and
impact. Classically trained as a voice coach at the world-renowned University of London Royal
Central School of Speech and Drama, Margot has worked with professional individuals and
corporate groups from the US, the UK, and the Middle East. She specializes in translation
performance training to the world of business, co-creating change with leaders and teams
towards confident, engaging, and authentic interactions. Championing inclusivity and empathy
is at the forefront of her work.
Margot has a 25-year background in figure skating as a former national competitor, coach, and
principal performer for Disney on Ice. As a former elite athlete, Margot brings deep knowledge
of peak performance processes to her work at Ariel. She integrates techniques from psychology
and mindfulness to help clients harness confidence, think clearly, and speak with intention
when the stakes are high. Margot is a trained AgileBrain Practitioner and uses this research-based
assessment tool to guide clients towards deeper emotional awareness and grounded
communication choices that align to their values.
With humor and a light touch, Margot brings insight, enthusiasm, and fun to her work at Ariel.
Her favorite thrill is when a client experiences the success and fulfilment of speaking with
powerful, aligned presence – and, watching new doors of opportunity open as a result.
Margot has worked with clients in diverse industries, including healthcare management,
government services, consulting, insurance, cybersecurity technology, medical research, nonprofit education, venture capital, and the performing arts.
Current and former client affiliations have included Precision for Medicine, Palantir Technologies, Salesforce, High-Tech Gründerfonds (HTGF), Arlington Community Education, and, through Speaking at Work (London), CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc., Lockton MENA, and Bequest Insurance.
- Coaching professionals on leadership skills, executive presence, and effective
interpersonal communication in private and group sessions.
- Delivering trainings to business professionals on vocal delivery, expressivity, speech and
presentation skills, and effective virtual communication.
- Co-leading programs for Speaking at Work (London): Influential Leadership for Women,
Tedx Academy, and Selling Yourself and Your Ideas.
- Working with actors on voice technique and stage performance at University of London
Royal Central School of Speech and Drama.
Margot has a prior career as an Account Coordinator at Botanica International Design and Décor
Studio in Tampa, Florida. Co-managing 30+ luxury events per year, she sharpened her ability to
build rapport, listen intently, and implement strategy for a brilliant result – skills she brings to
her facilitations at Ariel.
- Principal Figure Skater, Disney on Ice, Feld Entertainment, Inc. 10+ show per week to
audiences of up to 12,000 in 24 countries and 10 states.
- Gold Medalist, United States Figure Skating Association. The highest award for technical
excellence in the sport.
- Gold Medalist, Intermediate Ladies, North Atlan.c Regional Championships.
- Former certified figure skating coach with the USFSA and PSA.
Education and Credentials
- MA Voice Studies: Teaching and Coaching, University of London Royal Central School of
Speech and Drama (Distinction)
- BA, Psychology, Elon University (Cum Laude, Dean’s List)
- AgileBrain Practitioner. AgileBrain is a neuroscience-based assessment tool that
measures motivations and emotions for greater awareness and empowered interactions.
- Trained with top tier coaching companies, including New York Speech Coaching (New
York City) and Speaking at Work (London).
- Studied under industry leaders, including Jane Boston, Course Leader at the Royal
Central School of Speech and Drama; Shereen Ibrahim, Assistant Voice Coach at The
National Theatre; and Barbara Houseman, Voice, Acting, and Text coach in London’s
West End theatre district.
- Courses in Linklater, Fitzmaurice, and Lessac Voicework Methods and The Alexander
Technique, a psycho-physical method of training for supportive body functioning and
- Media training through Feld Entertainment, Inc. Delivered interviews and PR
engagements across Europe, North America, Central America, the Middle East, and
Africa representing Disney on Ice.