Ariel’s professional facilitators understand the communications process
Adrienne’s experience as a leadership communications consultant includes
- leading in-person and online training and coaching sessions on business writing, presentation development, and leadership presence
- developing communications strategy and thought leadership platforms
- writing and editing executive speeches, presentations, articles, and reports
- publishing bylined news and feature articles in regional and national business publications
- serving as program manager for a change management initiative and professional development institute.
Partial list of Adrienne’s clients
- Agnes Scott College
- Building Quality Communities
- CARE USA
- Emory University
- Middlebury College
- Morehouse College
- Oglethorpe University
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Spelman College
Facilitator education and diversity enrich the training experience
Adrienne earned her BA in Sociology from Emory University and her MA in Communication from Georgia State University.
An independent consultant since 2008, Adrienne provides strategic and leadership communications counsel, message development, writing, and coaching to organizational leaders. She also designs and facilitates strategic planning, team building, and communications skills workshops.