As professional writers, Ariel’s facilitators understand the writing process
Adrienne’s professional writing and editing experience includes
- writing speeches, articles, and newsletters for higher education and nonprofit CEOs
- preparing executive presentations and talking points
- writing fund raising and public relations articles, brochures, and case statements
- writing change management strategy and messaging documents
- writing the curriculum and assessment tool for a national professional development institute
- writing and publishing bylined news and feature articles in regional and national business publications
- serving as managing editor for a monthly business newsmagazine.
Partial list of Adrienne’s clients: CARE USA, Oglethorpe University, Emory University, St. Peter’s College, Morehouse College, School of the Art Institute of Chicago, North Carolina Central University, Spelman College
Facilitator education and diversity enrich the training experience
Adrienne earned her BA in Sociology from Emory University and her MA in Communication from Georgia State University.
An independent consultant since 2008, Adrienne provides strategic and leadership communications counsel, message development, writing, and coaching to organizational leaders. She also designs and facilitates strategic planning, team building, and communications skills workshops.