Ariel’s professional facilitators understand the communications process
Adrienne’s experience as a leadership communications consultant includes
• leading in-person and virtual training and coaching sessions on business writing, presentation development, and leadership presence
• facilitating strategic direction-setting and teambuilding retreats
• developing communications strategy and thought leadership platforms
• writing and editing leadership speeches, presentations, articles, and reports
• designing and directing signature programs and special projects
Partial list of Adrienne’s clients:
- Agnes Scott College
- Boston Consulting Group
- Career Girls Inc.
- Emory University
- Inspiring Educators
- Middlebury College
- Morehouse College
- Oglethorpe University
- Spelman College
Facilitator education and diversity enrich the training experience
Adrienne earned her BA in Sociology from Emory University and her MA in Communication from Georgia State University.
An independent consultant since 2008, Adrienne helps leaders communicate more effectively so they can lead more effectively. She guides leaders to get clear about their communications purpose, understand their audiences and how best to connect with them, create compelling leadership stories, and gain and maintain trust by communicating with integrity.