Leadership Catalyst and Executive Coach Tracey Thorsen works with companies to create and foster working environments that both attract and retain high-performing employees and routinely deliver bottom-line results.
Before becoming a coach and management consultant, Tracey’s 20-year career in a Fortune 10 company (AT&T) centered on first-of-a-kind and one-of-a-kind opportunities. She excelled at inspiring teams to “take the hill”, leveraging each member’s strengths and focusing on their development areas, all while the engaged team collectively created systems and processes to attack chaos.
In addition to her leadership and coaching capabilities, she brings extensive work experience in change leadership, organizational design, sales, customer experience, and business planning and strategy. She held key roles in 18 major initiatives: downsizings, technology upgrades, market segment and sales territory realignments, business controls, acquisitions, reorganizations, start-up teams, and business transformations.
Tracey works with C-Suite, senior management, and “high-potential” executives. She specializes in helping her clients:
- Hone their abilities to lead and manage change – for themselves and their teams
- Expand their impact by developing their mindset, behaviors, and actions
- Create a thriving culture of connection and collaboration
- Develop aligned, effective, and efficient teams
Her style is described as warm with a direct approach, intuitive, and clearly having a presence, all the while infusing engaging energy and pragmatic approaches to her engagements. She is comfortable in challenging clients in a supportive way to foster their growth in leadership skills and behavior.
Tracey’s industry experience includes telecom/technology, manufacturing, chemicals, media/digital marketing, banking, higher education, and consulting practices.
Tracey lives in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Certified Change Management Practitioner, PROSCI®
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, Coaches Training Institute
- Hogan Assessment Suite
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Master’s Degree, Business Administration, Webster University
- Bachelor’s Degree, Sociology, University of Virginia
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Business Consulting
- Change Leadership
- Communications Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development and Effectiveness
- Meeting/Program Facilitation
- Team Coaching & Development
- Visioning & Strategic Planning