Based in New York City, but originally from Tennessee, Bill has worked in financial services, technology, advertising as well as the performing arts. He had a ˜lightbulb moment” when teaching acting classes at Queens College in New York, seeing his students gain self-assurance and find a voice that they didn’t have when they first walked into the classroom and knew these skills were transferable to business professionals. From there, he led presentation skills workshops for IT staff and executives at Credit Suisse, and then found his way to Ariel.
Bill regularly provides customized executive coaching, facilitation and training across a wide spectrum of industries. Some clients include: AMC Networks, American Express, Deloitte, Facebook, Metlife, Morgan Stanley, Rutgers University, Shutterstock, Time Warner, United Nations
For seven years, Bill worked at Credit Suisse in IT as a Project Portfolio Manager, Jr. Controller, and Communications Coach. Bill also worked in Software Sales and Client Services at Kindling Inc. Bill continues to help tech entrepreneurs sharpen their pitching skills at General Assembly, Echoing Green, and the Canadian Tech Accelerator (CTA), all based in NYC.
- Created and performed original work while attending the Atlanta College of Art.
- Wrote & performed theater that was combination of music, video, & character study in San Francisco.
- Produced solo work in New York.
- Taught acting as an adjunct professor at Queens College.
Education and Credentials
- BA in Acting from San Francisco State University
- MFA from the University of Washington