Eva is an executive coach, facilitator and consultant with more than 20 years of international business experience. Since 2005, Eva has worked with business leaders in the US, Europe and Asia, helping them develop their leadership and communication skills. Currently, she is mostly interested in how to facilitate creative teams in order to achieve true innovation. Clients appreciate Eva’s ability to use her energy and sense of humor in her training and coaching work. Eva coaches and trains in English, French and Czech.
Eva has led successful trainings for clients in many industries, particularly in professional services, banking, insurance, manufacturing, and consumer goods. Examples include: American Express, Procter & Gamble, Ericsson, Abbott, Cairn India, Aditya Birla India, IBM, Harvard Business School, Harvard Executive Education, IMD, Duke Executive Education
Prior to her involvement in executive education, Eva worked in a variety of business roles–as a consultant with McKinsey & Co, she dealt with such issues as corporate strategy, change management, innovation and post-merger integration. She has also had the opportunity to lead large teams in her role of Chef de Cabinet at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense of the Czech Republic.
- Parallel to her business career, Eva pursues her interest in theatre and arts
- Eva writes and performs original pieces in a cabaret theatre in Prague
- Eva is an author of several award-winning documentaries and radio plays for the Czech Public Radio
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Clinical and Social Psychology from Nanterre University in France
- Master of Arts (MA) in International Business from HEC, a leading French business school. Included a semester in the NYU Stern School of Business MBA program.
- PhD in Dramatic Arts and Pedagogy from the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coaching Federation
- Certified in Voices® 360 Degree Feedback Facilitation and Coaching
Sample Coaching Assignments
- Coached an international bank’s board member to help create relationship-building skills with team and stakeholders.
- Worked with a senior partner at a global consulting firm to develop a safe and inspirational environment for fostering creativity within the team.
- Coached the CEO of a financial institution to integrate humor and personal storytelling into his presentations and meetings.