Catherine is a Learning and performance specialist with 15 years of experience as a corporate Learning Designer, Facilitator, and Coach. For the past 20 years, Catherine has been an acting instructor on faculty at a number of colleges and acting schools in Toronto, Canada. Catherine believes deeply in the power of experiential learning and practice giving her clients the opportunity to develop and fine-tune new skills on the road to confidence and mastery.
Catherine has worked with a wide range of professionals from C-suite positions to managers, to front line staff in a wide range of industries including; Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals, Professional Services, Health Care, Government Agencies, Automotive Industries and the Insurance Industry.
Catherine brings an extensive background of business to her work at Ariel. Catherine was a Director of Learning for two boutique Learning and Consultancy organizations. In this role she worked closely with leaders of fortune 500 companies to assess, develop and implement strategic training initiatives on multiple platforms in order to drive learning and performance. Currently as a learning consultant, Catherine has worked closely with two leading government agency to reframe their approach and deliver on their new story to business customers and consumers across Canada. These are ongoing relationships. In the automotive sector, Catherine designed a learning and coaching program that has rolled out to over 1000 learners in the course of two years across Canada and is slated to rolling out to over 3000 learners across the United States.
A professional actor, director, writer and voice over artist for over 20 years.
- Catherine has performed in Theaters across Canada
- Catherine was co-founder of the critically acclaimed and Dora nominated Stiletto Theatre Company
- She has been on the Now Magazine’s list of performances of the year for her role in the two hander Babe Ruth Comes to Pickle River, and best ensemble of the Toronto Fringe for a play she co-wrote; Shiksas Sit Shiva
- Catherine has been seen and heard on 100’s of commercials, television shows, films and voice over spots throughout her career in Toronto, Canada
Education and Credentials
- BA Sarah Lawrence College; New York, major in Theater and Psychology
- Studied with faculty from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts and the London Academy of Dramatic Arts
- A certified roleplayer-coach