Extensive business experience is essential for knowledgeable facilitators
Marlene has experience
- designing and facilitating in-person and online training programs in writing, presentation development, and conflict resolution
- providing executive coaching in leadership communication
- developing courses in communications and teambuilding for John Hancock as a full-time facilitator
- creating and delivering online tutorials for Sophia Learning through Capella University
As professional writers, Ariel’s facilitators understand the writing process
Marlene has written
- executive speeches, sales presentations, and editorial content for the web
- grant applications, annual reports, and marketing collateral for a variety of corporations and non-profit organizations.
Partial list of Marlene’s clients: Basin Electric, Medco Health Solutions, Inc., Deluxe Corporation, UPS, Estée Lauder, ViaSat, Federal Reserve Bank, Visa, Hewitt Associates LLC, The Weather Channel, MathWorks, Xerox Corporation
Facilitator education and diversity enrich the training experience
While living in New York, Marlene studied theater at HB Studios and performed with a Manhattan acting troupe. A member of the National Storytelling Network, she coaches presenters on how to inspire and influence through the art of storytelling.
Marlene is also a mediator with the Conflict Resolution Center in Minneapolis. She holds degrees in American Studies and English/Theater from the University of Minnesota.