Navid Nazemian is an Executive Coach with 26 years of professional work experience in some of the world’s most admired companies. He has a professional background in commercial roles before moving to leadership roles in HR to elevate the practice of people, leadership, and culture.
Navid works as an active thinking partner to his clients and is hands-on with delivery, always linking business strategy to people. Using strategies to overcome obstacles quickly, he has helped numerous leaders eliminate unproductive thinking and solve their toughest, most complex challenges. In return, they have supported their organizations to build world-class cultures primed to create new markets, accelerate performance, increase productivity, and develop game-changing value propositions.
Having been a local, regional, and global member of senior leadership teams in both emerging and developed markets of large publicly listed organizations in 5 countries across six sectors himself, Navid has first-hand experience of what it is like to work with the dynamic complexities and pressures faced by senior leaders. His clients, therefore, experience the added benefits of partnering with a highly experienced coach who is walking the talk successfully—Navid coaches in English, German, and Farsi.
Navid’s client list spans a wide range of sectors. His clients include ABB, Biogen, BP, CCLA, Coca-Cola, Colgate-Palmolive, e&, Huhtamaki, KPMG, Pearson, Sobi, Saudi Electricity Company, and Vodafone. In 2022, Navid was recognized as HR’s Most Influential Practitioner by the HR Magazine, Coach of the Year by CEO Today, and has received the Outstanding Leadership Award from Education 2.0.
- Associate Coaching Course: Centre for Coaching in Geneva, Switzerland
- Coaching Circles™ Facilitator: Impact Coaching in Montreal, Canada
- Coaching Mastery: New Ventures West in San Francisco, U.S.A.
- Hogan Assessments ® 3 Minute Miles in Dusseldorf, Germany
- Principled Negotiator: Harvard Law School in Cambridge, USA.
- Professional Coaching Course: Graduate School of Business, University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Systemic Team Coaching Certificate: Academy of Executive Coaching (AoEC) in London, United Kingdom
- Masters in International Management / Foreign Trade from Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Executive Transitions
- Maximizing Leadership Impact
- High Performing Teams