Linda is an executive coach and leadership consultant with over 23 years of solid business background in North Asia. She has the passion and mission to evoke inner transformation and self-evolvement in business leaders and their teams toward sustainable business and organizational excellence.
Her business background includes Sales, Marketing, General Management, and Business Consulting – serving Multinational and Chinese companies such as Procter & Gamble, L’Oreal, TJOY, Alcatel, GN, and Keystone.
Linda’s coaching expertise comes from her business acumen, knowledge, and practices on transformational learning and her sharp insights into understanding the client. She supports organizations in developing key talents, enhancing team engagement, promoting culture shifts, and accelerating mindset and behavior changes for sustainable growth.
- Advanced Certified Coach, Columbia University Coaching Certification Program (CCCP)
- China National Certified Psychological Counselor at Grade II
- Evidence-Based Coaching Certification, Fielding Graduate University
- Hogan Assessments
- Immunity to Change (ITC) Mapping Certified Facilitator, Kegan & Lahey, Minds at Work
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (I&II) (MBTI)
- Master Certified Coach (MCC), International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Career Coaching and Consulting
- Coaching for Performance and Engagement Workshops
- Corporate Coaching Culture Cascading Project Designing and Consulting
- Corporate Mentor Program Designing and Consulting
- Executive Coaching
- Executive On-boarding & Transition
- Executive Team Coaching