Maggie has worked internationally as a leadership trainer, executive coach and facilitator for Fortune 100 companies and executive education programs such as Harvard, Duke, and Vanderbilt, as well as for non-profit organizations for the last 15 years. She coaches leaders to communicate from the heart with clarity, warmth, and passion. Maggie focuses on the core values of her clients to deeply inform their work on authentic presence, relationship building skills, and storytelling. She is passionate about making the process fun and supportive.
Since joining Ariel, Maggie has accumulated an extensive list of clientele, including: Wellington Management, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, HSBC, Boston Consulting Group, Northrup Grumman, Liberty Mutual, Duke Executive Education, McKinsey, Harvard Executive Education, Citi Bank, KPMG, Raytheon, The Federal Reserve Bank, Procter & Gamble, and Capital One.
Maggie’s business background—prior to her work as a coach—was in the field of corporate events. She owned and operated Extraordinary Events, designing, selling and producing large scale events in the Boston area. Selling creative ideas was her specialty.
She also served as Founding Executive Director of Susan’s Retreat, a nonprofit dedicated to providing breast cancer patients with a break from life in treatment—a short stay at a resort location to clear the mind, rest, relax, and engage the spirit of hope.
- As an actress, Maggie is a member of the Actors’ Equity Association and SAG-AFTRA.
- Founding member of Guilty Children, a beloved, Boston-based Improv Troupe
- Toured award-winning shows about chemical dependency, domestic violence, and racism with the Performer’s Ensemble
Education and Credentials
- Georgetown University, Leadership Coaching Program
- International Coaching Foundation (ICF) certified coach at the PCC level
- Certified to administer and interpret the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) instrument
- Trained as a coach with Olivier Mythodrama’s Inspirational Leadership Company, versed in the methodology of Archetypes at Work
- Certified to administer and interpret “The Right Conversation,” team conversational norms diagnostic tool
- Spirit of Ariel Award, 2013
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Metalsmithing from Boston University. Graduated summa cum laude and won Britain’s Royal Society for the Arts Medal.