Based in London in the U.K., David Hall is a professional actor, voice-over, presenter, executive coach – and a former Chemistry, Physics and English teacher. He has always been fascinated by the overlap and interaction between different disciplines. As a result, he created and frequently performs his interactive “Living History of Science” and “Mathmagics!” and “Great Fire Project” one-man shows – in schools, colleges and beyond – and also runs dynamic Shakespeare and Physical Theatre Workshops alongside his Executive Coaching around the world. He is passionate about inspiring audiences of all ages, opening their eyes to new wonders and experiences and helping them to achieve their full potential.
Since joining Ariel, David has facilitated countless successful trainings to a variety of clients across many industries. Some of his more notable clients include: Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola, Oliver Wyman, Harvard Business School, American Express, Aditya Birla, AstraZeneca, Addiko Bank, Capital One, Bayer, Sainsburys, Colt, The Oak Foundation
David has extensive experience as a facilitator, or in some cases as a role-player, with a wide range of companies and organizations from British Telecom, Accenture, Pearl Assurance, The University of Law, and The Royal College of General Practitioners to Marriott, Pearson, Barclays, TGI Friday’s, the Royal Air Force, the UK’s National Health Service, and local councils and police services across Britain.
- David has performed in everything from small-scale community tours, regional theaters, one-man shows, and theater-in-education to Shakespeare’s Globe and the National Theatre in London’s West End
- Extensive work with The Original Shakespeare Company using cue scripts from the original printing (the “First Folio”) of Shakespeare’s plays. Roles have included Lysander, Sir Toby Belch, Falconbridge (King John), Antipholus of Ephesus (A Comedy of Errors), Pisano (Cymbeline) and more.
- Played the roles of Macbeth and Richard III for the English Shakespeare Company
- Played the role of Friar Tuck in May Games for Contexture Theatre Company
Education and Credentials
- B.Sc.(Hons) in Chemistry and Psychology from Durham University
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education from St. Luke’s School of Education, Exeter University
- Physical Theatre and Maskwork with John Wright in the UK
- Three-year, full-time acting course at the (prestigious) Bristol Old Vic Theatre School