Based in London in the U.K., David Hall is a professional actor, voice-over, presenter, executive coach – and a former Chemistry, Physics and English teacher. He has always been fascinated by the overlap and interaction between different disciplines. As a result, he created and frequently performs his interactive “Living History of Science” and “Mathmagics!” and “Great Fire Project” one-man shows – in schools, colleges and beyond – and also runs dynamic Shakespeare and Physical Theatre Workshops alongside his Executive Coaching around the world. He is passionate about inspiring audiences of all ages, opening their eyes to new wonders and experiences and helping them to achieve their full potential.
Since joining Ariel, David has facilitated countless successful trainings to a variety of clients across many industries. Some of his more notable clients include: Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola, Oliver Wyman, Harvard Business School, American Express, Aditya Birla, AstraZeneca, Addiko Bank, Capital One, Bayer, Sainsburys, Colt, The Oak Foundation
Alongside his Ariel work, David has extensive experience as both a facilitator and a professional role player for a wide range of companies including British Telecom, Accenture, The University of Law, The Royal College of General Practitioners, Marriott, Pearson, Barclays, TGI Friday’s, the Royal Air Force, the National Health Service and Local Councils and Police Services across Britain.
- Alongside his educational work, David has performed in all manner of venues from small scale community tours, schools and Repertory Theatres to Shakespeare’s Globe and the National Theatre in London’s West End.
- He has worked extensively with “The Original Shakespeare Company” – using cue scripts from the original printing (the “First Folio”) of Shakespeare’s works – playing roles including Lysander, Sir Toby Belch, Falconbridge in King John, Antipholus of Ephesus and Pisano in Cymbeline. For The English Shakespeare Company he has run workshops and played Macbeth and Richard III, whilst other roles include Bruce in Blue/Orange (London’s West End) and Friar Tuck for Contexture Theatre Company. David is also one of the English Voices for Grammofy, Spotify’s new classical music streaming service.
Education and Credentials
- B.Sc.(Hons) in Chemistry and Psychology from Durham University
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education from St. Luke’s School of Education, Exeter University
- Physical Theatre and Maskwork with John Wright in the UK
- 3 year, full time Acting course at the (prestigious) Bristol Old Vic Theatre School