Verônica is a Global Senior Executive and Business Coach, Leadership Training and Development, Mentor, and Strategic HR and Organizational Consultant for CEOs, C-Suite, and top business leaders. She is a dynamic professional with more than 30 years of experience, distinctively combining prior executive marketing roles, business acumen, and entrepreneurship with organizational consulting and a consulting career.
Her coaching, mentoring, and consulting work is successfully focused on helping executives of Fortune 500 listed companies and large organizations achieve effective and outstanding professional, personal, and business results.
She has solid professional and executive experience in marketing, product management, HR development, and executive and business coaching. She worked for national and multinational companies in the technology, prestige mass consumer goods, banking, and consulting industries.
This includes executive and leadership positions at Bradesco, Esselte Meto, Yokogawa, Phytoervas, Cless Cosmetics, and Mercer HR Consulting/MCC – Marsh & McLennan Companies. She has proven capabilities in strategic planning, P&L management, B2B, B2C, digital marketing, advertising, PR, branding, product development and launching, sales budget, POS promotion and distribution, new business development, joint ventures, and international partnerships – EEC (Germany, France, Italy), USA, Canada, and Latin America (Mexico, Chile, and Argentina).
Her client list includes Adtalem/DeVry, AMCHAM Brazil, BorgWarner, Bosch, Brown-Forman, British Council, Carrefour, CBC/Mitsubishi, Mastercard/Citigroup, CSL Boehring, Colgate-Palmolive, Dow Corning/Dow, Du Pont, Henkel, Ingredion, Itaú-Unibanco, Mondelez/Kraft, Monsanto, Mosaic/Cargill, Porto Seguro, Progress Software, SAP, Scholle-IPN, Schott, Servimex, Siemens, Shimadzu, Solví, and Volkswagen Brazil, among others.
Over the last 12 years, she has been a guest lecturer teaching various Executive MBA & MBA programs as a Professor at BSP/Laureate International Universities, and the Master Class “Coaching as a Strategy for Achievement” at the Behavioral Medicine Course at UNIFESP – Federal University of Sao Paulo, as a visiting Professor.
Verônica has full command of English and Portuguese, both written and spoken, and conversational Spanish. She is currently based in São Paulo, Brazil.
- PCC – Professional Certified Coach, ICF – International Coach Federation
- Executive Coach, Leader Coach & GLA – Global Leadership Assessment – Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching (MGSCC)
- Executive Coaching – Franklin Covey & Columbia University, USA
- Senior Coach & Integrated Coaching – by ICI – Integrated Coaching Institute – ICI ACTP
- Founding Fellow of IOC – Institute of Coaching – McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, USA
- HOGAN® Assessments – Hogan Assessment Systems
- MBTI® Steps 1 & 2 and FIRO-B® – Fellipelli & CPP
- FIRO-B® Psychometrics – Fellipelli & CPP
- DISC Profile, Values & Activity Quotient® – Success Tools
- VOICES® 360 Feedback – Korn Ferry/Lominger
- 360° Feedback – VR Consulting
- Psychodrama – Potenciar
- Coaching with Creativity – Owen Wolf
- Assessment Center Methodology – Bayer
- Master of Business Administration, with international programs at the University of Toronto, Canada, and City University of New York, USA
- Business Administration Post-Graduation Degree, Mathematics College
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Business Consulting
- Change Management
- Coaching For Results
- Culture Alignment & Change Management
- Executive Coaching
- Executive On-Boarding
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- Expatriation & Cross-Cultural Effectiveness
- High-Potential Executive
- Leadership Development
- Meeting/Program Facilitation
- Strategic HR & Organizational Consulting
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Transition Coaching