Leona supports clients to excel in leadership competencies and engage their teams to deliver high performance. A passionate coach and learning facilitator. She draws on 20+ years of corporate experience, including senior leadership roles in financial services.
Leona became a full-time executive coach and learning facilitator in 2007 and, since 2015, has also been a trainer and mentor for professional coaches. Her coaching clients have ranged from emerging leaders to C-level executives. She partners with them through leadership challenges, professional transitions, and personal breakthroughs. She coaches with the International Coaching Federation Core Competencies. She uses the inside-out coaching approach and the “Awareness, Clarity & Choice” model to facilitate sustainable positive change for her coaching clients.
Leona is an experienced facilitator who delivers regional leadership development programs for MNCs across APAC. Her facilitation methodology aligns with the ToP™ methods from the Institute of Cultural Affairs.
Leona engages her clients with a warm and open style and impresses workshop participants with her high-energy group facilitation and ability to flex her style to meet clients’ needs.
- Master Certified Coach, MCC (ICF)
- Certified Box Facilitator (Innogreat)
- Certified Coaching Clinic® Facilitator (Corporate CoachU)
- Certified GENOS EI Leadership Coach (GENOS EI)
- Certified Hogan Practitioner (Hogan)
- Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA Australia)
- Master Coach & Certified Trainer (American Board of NLP)
- Master Coach & Trainer (DiSC Flow®)
- Member – International Association of Facilitators (HK); HK Institute of HR Management; Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches; HK International Coaching Community
- Points of You® Coaching Cards Expert
- Bachelor of Business, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Executive Coaching
- Coach Approach & Facilitative Leadership
- Adaptive Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Resilience & Well-being
- Positive Psychology