A behavioral skills facilitator and coach, Michelle helps people realize their own potential and guides them to accomplish their goals to live happier, more productive lives. She uses facilitation processes to harness the energy and wisdom of teams. In an engaging and participative style, she conducts workshops to train the trainer, create and deliver effective presentations, communicate meaningfully, lead and develop high-performing teams, lead as a coach and mentor, and delegate to empower. She is an active member of the International Association of Facilitators and lives in Pune, India. She is a mountaineer, deep sea diver, and practitioner of yoga and meditation.
Michelle has been in the learning and development field for over 20 years and has worked with organizations like: British Airways, Macquarie, EXL Services, Kennametal, CPA Global, Jindal Steel and Power, Hitachi, Johnson Controls, Air Liquide, The Tata Group, ExxonMobil, CK Birla Group, and Colt Technology Services.
Michelle runs her own consulting business. She works with organizations and creates learning journeys for high-potential employees.
- Acted in plays and musicals in school and college
- Played the role of Mollie Ralston in Agatha Christie’s The Mousetrap
- Dances Argentine tango and has travelled extensively to learn from teachers across the globe
- Active member of an improv group in Pune
- Facilitates drum circles
Education and Credentials
- BA in Psychology from Pune University, India
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) master practitioner and trainer from the National Federation of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NFNLP)
- Executive coach from the Neuro Leadership Group (International Coaching Federation)
- Certified as a life coach by Dr. Warren Stag