Kate Nugent has been in the business training and coaching field for 15 years, and in that time has designed and led hundreds of leadership development trainings for a wide range of global clients. She is a lifelong learner who is particularly passionate about women’s leadership, virtual presence, and helping her clients create robust leadership pipelines. Kate also contributes regularly to Ariel’s blog and her article (with Drew Jacobs) on managing millennials was named one of the Top Ten Articles of 2017 by Training Industry Magazine.
Kate has led successful trainings for clients in many industries and institutions, including: Harvard Business School, Capital One, Liberty Mutual, Astra Zeneca, Procter & Gamble, Time Warner, ThyssenKrupp, The Federal Reserve
Kate formerly served as Director of Learning for Ariel and has been a facilitator and consultant since 2003. She is a sought-after public speaker and has spoken at a number of conferences nationwide including Linkage’s Women in Leadership Institute, ATD International, and South By Southwest.
- Multiple roles in Mere Mortals by David Ives with Wellfleet Harbor Actors’ Theater
- Main cast member in the Sleeveless Improv Troupe’s Touring Company
- Wrote, directed, and acted in two plays for New York and Philadelphia Fringe Festivals
- Authored a 10-minute play featured in the Women on Top Theater Festival in Boston
Education and Credentials
- Master of Arts (MA) in Theatre Education from Emerson College
- Certificate in Blended Learning, Association for Talent Development (ATD)