Eric is a Clinical Professor of Executive Education at Kellogg. He leads the Kellogg Chief Marketing Officer Program for newly appointed and rising Chief Marketing Officers. Now in its sixth year, this by-invitation-only program has attracted attendees from leading organizations including Cisco, Colgate-:Palmolive, Discover, General Motors, IBM, Intel, John Deere, McDonald’s, Motorola Solutions, NetApp, and SAP. Several notable CMOs are graduates of this program. Eric also plays a key role in numerous Kellogg programs, including Leading with Big Data & Analytics, The Customer-Focused Organization, and Kellogg on Branding.
Prior to joining Kellogg, Eric was Corporate Senior Vice President at McDonald’s (2004-2010) and a member of the McDonald’s Senior Leadership Team, comprised of the business unit leaders and the global function leaders. Eric joined McDonald’s from Kraft Foods North America, where he held a variety of marketing services and information positions (1993-2004) including SVP Marketing Services. Before Kraft, Eric held positions of increasing responsibility at ACNielsen (1990-1993) and Quaker Oats (1981-1990.)
Previous consulting and coaching assignments include ABInBev, John Deere, Mattel, Sense360, Ulta Beauty, and Verizon.
Eric is currently based in Chicago, Illinois.
- KF360 – Korn Ferry
- Executive Director, Kellogg Chief Marketing Officer Program, Northwestern University
- Corporate SVP, Global Consumer & Business Insights and Marketing Planning, McDonald’s Corp.
- SVP, Marketing Services, Kraft Foods North America
- Association of National Advertisers (Finance Chair)
- Ad Council
- National 4-H Council (Vice-Chair)
- Consumer Food and Beverage
- Marketing Services
- Executive Development for Marketing Talent
- Global Branding
- Global Consumer and Business Insights
- Marketing Services
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Organization Design and Effectiveness for Marketing, Insights, and Analytics
- Master of Business Administration, University of Michigan, Elected to Beta Gamma Sigma
- Master of Arts, University of Virginia
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Pennsylvania, cum laude
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Education
- Global Branding, Marketing, and Insights
- Leadership Development
- Marketing Strategy
- Organization Design & Effectiveness: Marketing, Insights, & Analytics Teams