Agnes Mura, MA, is a global Master Certified Coach (MCC) to senior executives, boards, owners of closely held firms, and emerging leaders.
Agnes has special expertise in coaching leaders towards a global mindset and guiding them to masterful communication with complex sets of stakeholders, adapting their leadership practices to rapid change in the workforce, in the market, or in job scope. Multi-generational executives (and their teams) turn to her to strengthen their strategic perspective, their sustainable and authentic executive presence, and their learning agility.
A hands-on business leader, Agnes was voted in 2013 to the Board of Directors of Aircastle LLC, a public multi-billion-dollar global company, where she served until its premium sale in 2020.
For 20 years, Agnes has coached across many industries (technology, finance, healthcare, manufacturing, pharma, consumer goods, etc.), designed/delivered leadership development programs in English and Spanish in the Americas, and worked with public Boards and senior teams on their efficacy. She serves as adjunct faculty in the University of Miami’s Certified Professional Coach program. In addition to having founded and led several coaching organizations, she has certified professional coaches (PCC, MCC) as an Assessor for the International Coach Federation (ICF). Her seminal book on organizational coaching strategies and practices, “Coachbook”, (with Dr. William Bergquist) was released in 2011. “The Ark of Leadership” is forthcoming.
Originally from Romania and educated in the UK, Agnes had an academic career in Germany and a prominent role in international relations for the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Organizing Committee. For over ten years, Agnes was a global banking executive and investment advisor who counseled international VIP clients and managed teams in Los Angeles, New York, and Mexico City, last at Bankers Trust Corporation.
Agnes has experience supporting leaders in a variety of industries. Client companies have included: Abbott, Abbvie, Adtalem, Allstate, Charter Steel, Kraft, Shell, Lovelace Health System, Hollister Inc., Hologic, IDEX, LivCor, KPMG, Mead Johnson, McKesson, Wesco, Amita Health, Jackson Memorial Hospital, TD Synnex, US Foods, Wesco and others.
Agnes coaches in English, French, German, and Spanish.
- Benchmarks 360 (CCL)
- Compass 360
- Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Coach-Based Consulting (co-author and facilitator)
- Coach-Based Leadership (co-author and facilitator)
- EQ-I (Conversational Intelligence)
- Embodied Brain (Blake, Silsbee)
- FEBI (Focus Energy Balance Indicator)
- FIRO-B Psychometrics
- Global Team Coaching Institute
- Hay Emotional Competencies Inventory 360
- Hogan Assessments
- ICF (International Coaching Federation) – MCC
- ICF Assessor for Professional Coaches
- Leadership Practices Inventory
- Legacy Leadership (facilitator)
- Learning Styles
- VOICES® by Korn Ferry
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
- Trimetrix DNA (TTI)
- Workplace Motivators (TTI)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy and Applied Linguistics, Cologne University in Germany
- Bachelor of Arts, Edinburgh University, UK
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Board and CEO Evaluations
- Collaborative Change
- Cultural Awareness and Communication
- Executive Coaching
- Executive On-Boarding
- Executive Presence
- Leadership & Hi-Po Development
- Organizational Effectiveness