As a corporate actor, trainer, facilitator, and coach, Simon has worked regularly with some of the world’s biggest organizations. His passion is bringing people closer together and making them more effective leaders by helping them understand themselves and how they communicate. He has also brought his business skills to bear by running two successful theatre companies and founding an acclaimed theatre charity that worked with disadvantaged young people. His industry specializations include the airline industry, banking & finance, publishing, and law.
Simon has an extensive list of clients, including: Coca-Cola, HSBC, Procter & Gamble, Harvard University, Capital One, Citigroup, KPMG, Oracle, BAE Systems, Oxford University Press, Mellon, Oliver Wyman.
Simon originally studied to be a business lawyer and worked as such for several years in London before training to be an actor. He is currently Artistic Producer of Contexture Theatre, a repertory company north of London with whom he regularly acts and directs.
- Artistic Producer of Contexture Theater, and have acted in five productions and directed Twelfth Night and Abigail’s Party.
- Associate Producer/Assistant Director/Performer for East Productions (Steven Berkoff’s acclaimed physical theater company), which included international tours and West End London.
- Over 20 years of experience as an actor, working on stage all over the world and in roles on TV and film.
Education and Credentials
- Degree in Business, Finance, and Law from Anglia University
- Diploma in Acting from Drama Studio London