Marcella Segala is a Certified Master Executive Leadership Coach, Team Effectiveness Master Practitioner, Cross-Cultural Consultant and Coach, and Facilitator.
As a Leadership Executive Coach with a global, multicultural client base, Marcella specializes in corporate, individual, group, and team coaching to help organizations and leaders gain clarity, identify goals, strengthen communications, and improve performance. Marcella actively engages with top-level leaders and teams of diverse multicultural and geographically dispersed groups to catalyze change. She turns strategy into results via custom training exercises, workshops, and seminars. As an international professional with a background spanning the US, Italy, and the Middle East, she leverages a deep sensitivity to the subtle nuances and challenges of diverse social and business cultures.
Marcella has been coaching in the corporate environment for the last 13 years; before that, she held international executive positions and ran a business development practice.
Marcella’s client list spans various business categories: manufacturing, healthcare, pharmaceutical, consumer products, communications technology, and finance. Some of her clients include leaders from Meta, American Express, Gucci, Roche, Wharton University, Euler Hermes, Warner Brothers, Salesforce, Capital One, Apple, Dell, and Logitech, to name a few.
- Master Certified Coach, (MCC) International Coach Federation (ICF)
- CO-Active Coaching Certification, CPCC
- Team Diagnostic Survey, Master Practitioner
- DiSC, Communication & Motivators Coach
- CRR Global: Organization & Relationship Systems at Work
- Leadership Intensive
- Working with Emotional Intelligence
- PQ Positive Psychology
- Neuroscience of Change
- Culturally Intelligent Coach
- MS Communication Science, Institutional & Corporate Communication, University of Turin
- BA Literature and Philosophy, University of Turin
- Communication Coaching
- Cross-Cultural Consulting
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Coaching and Effectiveness
- Trainer and Facilitator
- Increasing Leadership Effectiveness in Complex Times