Maria Nardone is a psychologist and organizational consultant. She has extensive experience in the healthcare, food manufacturing, engineering, insurance, finance, and fashion industries in the US and Europe. Her consulting experience includes coaching senior executives at Fortune 500 companies, executive assessment, stress management, and team development. Her clients are corporate leaders, doctors, engineers, family business owners, investment bankers, and entrepreneurs.
Maria has written a chapter on her approach to executive coaching, published in Mind-ful Consulting by Karnac, London 2009. Her work demonstrates that executive development programs are an effective intervention for improving organizational and business performance. Maria has lectured on emotional intelligence, executive coaching, and stress management in numerous European and US academic institutions, including Fordham University’s Transnational MBA program and the Tavistock Institute’s Advanced Organisational Consultation Society. She has studied and lived in Europe, Asia, South America and Africa. She is an expert in cross-cultural issues and immigration.
Maria maintains affiliations with APA, NYSPA, Academy of Management, NYHRPS, IPPA, White Psychoanalytic Society, and Tavistock’s Advanced Organisational Consulting Society.
- 16 PF
- Advanced Organisational Consultancy
- Emotional Intelligence
- Heartmath® Stress Management Program
- Highlands Ability Battery
- Hogan Assessments
- Leadership Styles
- New York Licensed Psychologist
- Organizational Climate
- Stop Emotional Eating Program
- Team Management Profile System (TMP)
- Voices® 360 Feedback
- Master of Arts and Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, Fordham University
- Bachelors of Science in Mathematics Psychology, Bucknell University
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Change Management
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- Leadership Development
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Visioning & Strategic Planning