With over 40 years of experience working in theater, film, and television, Robert Walsh has led large group workshops on “Shakespeare and Leadership,” as well as Ariel programs in leadership presence in the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East for various Fortune 500 companies. He has been coaching corporate leaders for over 15 years. Robert is a faculty member at Brandeis University and is also a member of SAG-AFTRA, AEA, SDC & SAFD performer’s and director’s unions. Robert has been coaching/facilitating at Ariel for over 25 years.
One of Ariel’s most-requested affiliates, Robert has led numerous successful trainings for clients across the globe. He is particularly skilled at large group presentations. Some of his most prominent clients include: Harvard Business School, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College, Armstrong World Industries, Liberty Mutual, Fidelity Investments, Federal Reserve Bank, Capital One, AstraZeneca, Procter & Gamble, Thomson Reuters, The MITRE Corporation
Robert’s business career spans several decades, including directing and management roles at several renowned theaters. He served as the Producing Artistic Director for the American Stage Festival from 1999-2001 and recently served as the Artistic Director for the Gloucester Stage Company (2014-2021). He is also on the Brandeis University faculty as an Associate Professor of the Practice of Theater Arts. Robert directed the on-field ceremonies for the 1999 All-Star Game for MLB at Fenway Park.
- Featured role in Fourth of July – stream at louisck.com
- Plays role of Archie in A Show-Stopping Christmas, available on the Lifetime Channel on 12/22
- Plays FBI agent in 2015 Warner Brothers film Black Mass
- Plays role of Walter Rafferty in 2015 Artigo-Ajemian Films movie The Spirit of Christmas
- Directed the world premiere of My Station in Life for the Gloucester Stage Company
Education and Credentials
- B.A. in Theater from Ohio University
- M.F.A. in Directing from Purdue University