Véronique Doux is an executive coach and has been advising top management in international leading companies for more than 15 years. She brings senior level experience in communications to her coaching practice.
Previously she held country, divisional and group global responsibilities in industrial and services Fortune 500 organizations such as Deloitte, Veolia and Lafarge. As Communications Director, she has been a member of the Executive Committee for Rexam, a FTSE 100 British company. She has trained CEOs and senior executives in crisis communications as well as media and public speech performance. With an in-depth understanding of key corporate issues, she has been involved in strategy, M&A, lean management, HR and sustainability issues across Western and Eastern Europe, Asia and the Americas.
In Véronique’s coaching she focuses on leadership development with individuals and groups, notably high potentials. She facilitates seminars with multi-cultural teams on topics such as leading innovation, performing in matrix organization, managing stress, etc. She also leads team performance and leadership development programs with Executive Committees and teams. Part of an international network of coaches she is involved in senior level assessment, motivation and growth programs. Based in Paris, she is bilingual and coaches in France, Germany and Switzerland.
Among Véronique’s clients are the World Economic Forum, INSEAD Global Leadership Centre, and the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) L’Oréal, Lafarge, Sodexo, Bain & Company, Sanofi-Aventis, Eurocopter, Logica, Rexel, Coface and The British Council.
She coaches in both French and English.
- Belbin Test
- FIRO-B Psychometrics
- Global Executive Leadership Inventory
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- Personality Audit, INSEAD
- Master in Coaching and Consulting from Change, Clinical Organisational Psychology, INSEAD
- DESS (Master of Arts), European Public Relations, CELSA, Paris-Sorbonne University
- Bachelor of Arts in European Business Studies, Ecole supérieure de Commerce de Bordeaux-Ecole de Management
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- High-Potential Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development