Jason is a Chicago-based actor and director known for his engaging and dynamic presentation style. His workshops focus on diversity and inclusion, innovation, communication, teamwork, and presentation skills.
Jason’s work has ranged from helping new hires to C-suite executives to elementary-age students in the Chicago Public Schools. Some of his clients include: Google, UnitedHealth Group, Facebook, Capital One, Accenture, AT&T, Deloitte, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
Prior to joining Ariel, Jason spent two years helping HCSC (Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Illinois and Texas) transition to the ACA and Healthcare.gov. Jason was a Learning and Development Consultant for Vista Consulting Group, part of Vista Equity Partners, helping SAAS (Software As A Service) companies design and develop training ranging from new hire orientation to sales to programming boot camps to facilitating for future leaders in VCG’s High Potential Leadership Program.
- Julius Caesar, Antony and Cleopatra and King John at the Chicago Shakespeare Theater
- Appeared at Chicago’s Lookingglass Theatre and Congo Square Theatre
- Appeared at Utah’s Sundance Summer Theatre and Pioneer Theater Company
- Spent a decade on the faculty of the Second City Training Center teaching and directing improv for adults, teens, and youth
- Member of the Screen Actor’s Guild/AFTRA and Actor’s Equity Association
Education and Credentials
- BA, Brigham Young University
- Insights Discovery, Licensed Practitioner
- Partners in Leadership Cutural Transition Process, Certified Facilitator
- Blanchard’s Situational Leadership II, Training for Trainer
- Kirkpatrick Certified Professional, Bronze Level