Jeffrey is a seasoned business coach, and has been with Ariel since 1997. He has led Ariel senior executive programs, coached leaders for major organizations, and taught leadership development at respected business schools. Jeffrey is also an accomplished actor and singer who has performed around the world and shared the stage and screen with stars like Cher, Sally Field, Glenn Close, Bob Newhart, Faith Hill and Crosby, Stills & Nash. His industry specializations include technology, design, and healthcare.
Jeffrey has led numerous successful workshops for clients in a variety of industries. His industry specialties include financial and professional services, consumer goods, manufacturing and technology. His clients include: American Express, Disney, The U.S. Federal Reserve, Coca-Cola, General Electric, Procter & Gamble, Time Warner, Verizon, Citigroup, JP Morgan Chase, Johnson & Johnson, CVS
Jeffrey is CEO and founder of the tech startup Talkler Labs, designing his patented mobile speech technology to help busy professionals drowning in email to stay safe and productive on the go. Jeffrey has also owned and managed several successful strategy and design firms in New York and Boston, focusing on branding and usability. His clients have included Gucci, Time Life Pictures, Yves Saint Laurent, Hewlett Packard, Harvard University, American Cancer Society, and more.
- Guest vocalist/violinist for the Boston POPS at Symphony Hall, with Yo-Yo Ma and John Williams
- Toured Europe and Russia for 15 years music directing and performing with the acapella vocal quartet, “Where’s the Band”
- Performed in the long-running New York Off-Broadway hit musicals, Forever Plaid and That’s Life!
- Appeared as a repeat guest performer on CBS’s Late Night with David Letterman
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology from Harvard University
- Trained as an actor and singer in London, at the British American Drama Academy and the Royal Academy of Music
- Studied acting with Juilliard at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center and the Eugene O’Neil Center
- Trained as an opera singer at the Eastman School of Music