Stephen Carr is a certified, Boston-based Executive Leadership Coach with over 30 years of experience in coaching, consulting, and managing at sales, general, and executive management levels.
Integrating strong leadership experience, communication skills, and business background, Stephen has a natural talent for seeing the best in people. He works with his clients to bring focus to the opportunities inherent in the challenges they are facing and utilizes his systems approach to support sustainable change in thinking, behavior, and results. Stephen helps his clients transform their executive performance, leadership presence, interpersonal communication, and organizational results by helping them to recognize and utilize their natural and unique strengths with increased skill and confidence. His experience, enthusiasm, and commitment create a positive, productive environment for learning and change. Stephen has been described as a natural coach, who delivers high-value, focused outcomes, and long-term results.
Stephen’s broad leadership experience includes teams of 1800 employees and $800M in revenue. Leveraging his extensive experience as an executive general manager with P&L responsibility and a record of creating profitable business results and organizational loyalty, Stephen advises, consults and coaches his clients to meet the challenges of leadership and management in an ever-shifting business environment. He has worked with executives, managers and teams in technology, software, engineering, medical devices, financial services, publishing, public relations, advertising, pharmaceuticals, government, higher education, and consulting. His clients include Harvard University, The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, The MITRE Corporation, Novartis, Red Hat, Schneider Electric-Buildings, Siemens Business Services, Volvo Financial Group, Volvo Trucks, and Mack Trucks Stephen works with senior global leaders and teams as an Executive Coach for Harvard Business School’s Executive Education Programs.
- Hogan Lead Series Assessment
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
- The Kantor Individual Baseline Instrument & Team Baseline Profile
- LMAP Leadership Multi-Rater Assessment of Personality
- Results Accelerator Master Coach and Facilitator
- Coach Training Institute (CTI)
- Executive Coaching Institute (ECI)
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology with Honors, The State University of New York at Albany
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership & Management Development
- Executive Leadership Presence
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Leadership Assessment
- Interpersonal Communication & Influence
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- Career Development & Transition
- Coaching for Results & Effectiveness
- Team Facilitation
- Strategic Thinking & Planning