Bobbi Block is an experiential facilitator and coach with a unique background in both Learning & Development and the performing arts. She specializes in developing skills in leadership presence, relationship management, collaboration, presentations, and creativity. She is a Certified Applied Improvisation Practitioner – the integration of improvisational theater behaviors for professional and personal development. Bobbi’s programs heighten awareness of the use of body, voice, and mental focus (being present) to influence and engage others in any scenario.
Since first finding her passion for delivering learning solutions through the lens of an actor, Bobbi has spent over 20 years in the training field. In that time she has accumulated an extensive list of clients, including:
• American Express
• Oliver Wyman
• Capital One
• Raymond James
• Time Warner
• Federal Reserve Bank
Bobbi’s business career began in 1992 when she co-founded and managed the professional theater company CSz Philadelphia. She serves as an independent faculty member for the Executive Education Institution at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School, is a Human Strategy Consultant for Bracken Leadership, and an Instructional Designer and Facilitator for Work.Life.Leader.
- Serves as an Adjunct Professor in the theater departments at Temple University, Drexel University, and The University of Otago in New Zealand
- Producing Artistic Director of critically acclaimed unscripted theater company Tongue & Groove Spontaneous Theater
- Co-Founder, improv comedy theater CSz Philly; Co-Found improv comedy company LunchLady Doris
Education and Credentials
- BA in English and Development Through Creative Expression from the University of Pennsylvania
- MA in Theater from Villanova University
- Certified Applied Improvisation Practitioner – International Applied Improvisation Network (AIN)