Bobbi Block is an experiential facilitator and coach with a unique background in both training and the performing arts. She specializes in developing skills in leadership, collaboration, presentations, creativity, and relationship-building, utilizing Applied Improvisation techniques. Bobbi’s programs are designed to heighten awareness of the use of body, voice, and mental focus (being present) to influence and engage others in any scenario.
Since first finding her passion for delivering learning solutions through the lens of an actor, Bobbi has spent over 20 years in the training field. In that time she has accumulated an extensive list of clients, including: American Express, Oliver Wyman, Capital One, Time Warner, Deloitte, Federal Reserve Bank
Bobbi’s business career began in 1992 when she co-founded and became Training Director of professional improv company CSz Philadelphia. She serves as an independent faculty member for the Executive Education Institution at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School and is a Human Strategy Consultant for Bracken Leadership.
- Serves as an Adjunct Professor in the Theatre Departments at Temple University, Drexel University and The University of Otago in New Zealand.
- Producing Artistic Director of critically-acclaimed unscripted theater company Tongue & Groove Spontaneous Theater.
- Founding member of popular longform improv group LunchLady Doris.
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English and Development Through Creative Expression from the University of Pennsylvania
- M.A. in Theater from Villanova University