Shannon Schultz is an executive coach and leadership consultant specializing in developing resilience, authenticity, and personal presence in leaders. Her clients consistently upgrade their ability to balance bold results with solid relationships as they drive organizational change.
She has coached and trained leaders across industries and functions in client organizations, including Abbott Labs, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Chick-fil-A, Cox Media Group, Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, Honda Motor North America, JetBlue Airways, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Michelin North America, Rolls-Royce Canada, Target Corporation, Thor Industries, and VF Corporation.
In addition to coaching leaders and their teams, Shannon is a senior faculty member at the Center for Right Relationship, where she teaches courses and supervises coaches in their global certification program. She has also served as a program faculty and an executive coach for the University of Notre Dame’s Executive Programs and the University of Georgia’s Executive MBA Program.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Shannon coaches executives and leaders in Fortune 500 companies and has extensive experience in the manufacturing, healthcare, consumer products, and transportation industries. Her coaching approach is a seasoned blend of the latest applications of neuroscience, adult development, and relationship systems theory.
- Organization and Relationship Coach [ORSCC]
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) – Professional Certified Coach [PCC]
- Team Performance Coach [CTPC]
- Energy Leadership Index [ELI-MP]
- Mandala Assessment Research Instrument
- The Leadership Circle Assessments
- Master of Business Administration, University of Georgia
- Bachelor of Arts, University of North Carolina
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- High Potential Executive Programs
- Team Coaching & Development