Catherine is a Minnesota-based actress and executive coach. With over 25 years of stage experience and 11 years as an executive coach Catherine maintains a multi-faceted career. On stage, Catherine has honed her talents in both classical and contemporary works. She is currently focusing on her career as a playwright and solo artist. In the corporate sector, she works with business executives, business students, and medical students developing their physical presence and leadership skills. She works both one-on-one, and in small groups to enhance their physical awareness and cultivate gravitas. Her ultimate goal is to help all of her clients communicate clearly, effectively, and generously in every area of their lives.
Catherine’s client list includes: Deloitte, Mayo Clinic, Moody’s, SGA Youth and Family Services, Northwestern Univ. Kellogg School of Business, US Foods, Univ. of Chicago Booth School of Business, Sara Lee, Fried Kiel/KRW Research, DePaul University, Donald McNeely Entrepreneurship Center, OnPeak Marketing
Catherine began her executive and speech coaching career with Speak by Design in 2005 in Chicago, where her work with internationals on accent modification morphed into an executive coaching practice. In 2009, she founded her own coaching firm, Voce Veritas, where her focus has been on PR writing, speech writing, and preparing PhD Business candidates and medical students for the job market. She joined Ariel in 2016.
- Over 200+ stage, devised work and dance performances
- Artistic Associate with the Rude Mechs in Austin, Texas
- Artistic Associate with Collaboration Theatre Company in Chicago, Illinois
- Resident Ensemble Member for the Commonweal Theatre Company in Lanesboro, Minnesota
- Full-time adjunct professor of Voice, Movement and Acting at UT Austin
- Member of Actors Equity Association (AEA) & SAG/AFTRA
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Humanities The College of St. Benedict & St. John’s University
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA) Acting with an emphasis in Movement at University of Texas at Austin
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA) Acting with an emphasis on classical work at the University of Delaware’s Professional Theatre Training Program
- Certified Pilates Instructor