Laura Davis assists individuals, teams, and organizations to grow through change by developing people and organizational capabilities to create healthier, engaged, coaching cultures within organizations. Prior to becoming an ICF Master Certified Executive Leadership Coach and Master Facilitator, Laura held both line and staff marketing management positions at Exxon, Equifax, and United Parcel Service as well as serving as an Adjunct Professor of Business Studies at Mercer University.
In addition, Laura has coached hundreds of senior and mid-level leaders from a wide variety of industries to “get out of their own way” and to become the effective leaders they were meant to be. Her focus is on the development of transformational leadership and team skills using accelerated learning techniques to foster open communication, trust and teamwork, and innovation and creativity. The coaching and empowerment culture Laura assists leaders in creating can dramatically increase the sense of personal responsibility and ownership at every level of the organization. This results in happier, more productive employees as well as bottom-line business results.
Laura has designed and delivered workshops focused on culture change through the development of facilitative leadership and coaching skills for managers of Fortune 500 companies. She has also facilitated numerous transformational change initiatives through face-to-face and virtual delivery mechanisms.
Laura’s experience is global in that she has conducted numerous training seminars and workshops with multicultural audiences at all levels of an organization nationally and internationally. She has also trained audiences in Korea and Japan for one of the largest global hotel management companies in the world.
She currently lives in the Atlanta, GA.
- 363 for Leaders
- Board Certified Coach (BCC)
- Certified Master Facilitator, Pivot Leadership/Korn Ferry Hay Group
- Certified Master Facilitator, The Forum Corporation
- Certified Trainer, Seven Habits, Covey Leadership Institute
- Coach, The Mind Gym
- Corporate Coach U Licensed Facilitator
- Master Certified Coach (MCC), International Coach Federation
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- The Enneagram
- Coach University graduate, CTI training
- Master of Business Administration, Emory University
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology with Honors from the University of Delaware, University of Delaware
- Change Management
- Communications Coaching
- Emotional Intelligence
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- Leadership Development